Monday, September 21, 2009

Watch Me Grow!

I took Blake to the doctor on Friday. He gained 2.4 pounds in TWO WEEKS! I gasped when the doctor told me that. He laughed and told me "you aren't over-feeding him or anything... the kid has a huge head". Ouch.
I have been doing a "watch me grow" series of pictures. I haven't been so great at remembering to take them, but it has been fun to look at the ones I have snapped. I never positioned his arm to touch the alligator. He always does it on his own for some reason.

4 Weeks


6 Weeks


7 Weeks


11 Weeks

Looking back, the loud monster pajamas weren't such a great idea for a photo but he is asleep now and there is no way I am going to wake him.

3 comments:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

YOU write the best posts - I love them! What cute pictures and a very cute idea on using the alligator as your "measuring stick".. soon, you'll have to find a real live alligator to measure him by since he's growing so quick! Very happy happy baby boy! Good job momma

emjay said...

Maybe the alligator is shrinking.

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

I got him beat. I gained 2.4 pounds in one week. Beat that, Blake. : )

Seriously, he is SUCH a cutie!