Monday, September 28, 2009

Football Season Kick-Off

I am now in my 3rd week of teaching. It has been hard to get back in the swing of things, but I am just now feeling like the actual teacher instead of a substitute. It didn't help that the kids would often tell me, "but Mrs. DODSON did it this way..." We pretty much have the morning routine down like clockwork. It runs so smoothly that this morning I didn't even realize that I left the house with a bib that says "Lucky Duck" stuck to my behind.
I guess it could have been worse.
Blake loves school. He gets so excited about it that he sleeps most of the time he is there. That may be a big part of the reason why the teachers love him so much. It has gotten a lot easier to drop him off in the morning. The hardest part is picking out what he will wear.
We have also been enjoying seeing his Daddy's middle school team play in Euless. His shirt says "Little Coach Bingham".


2 comments:

The Robertson Family said...

it just doesn't get cuter than him in that monkey hat and polka dot blanket!!

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

So stinkin' cute!