Friday, September 4, 2009

Gearing up for Back to School

It is almost time for me to go back to school. My sweet mother started the school year for me as my sub. I couldn't have left my precious new darlings in better hands! She has filled me in about all my new kids and says they are absolutely precious. I am excited to meet my new class but I am incredibly sad about leaving Blake. I took advantage of my last few days as a stay at home mommy and took Blake up to school to eat lunch with my team and meet my kids. He was so excited about going to school, he had to dress up to make a good impression! I think he takes after his Mommy.

After only an hour in school, Blake was already pretending to listen but sleeping through class. I guess he is going to take after his Daddy.

3 comments:

pink is the new black said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! I know its so hard but you are so lucky to be teaching...you'll have lot's of good time with Blake! Who is taking care of him during the day? I'm so jealous you had your mom to sub for you! YOu are the luckiest!

Mrs. Butts said...

This is so funny. Todd "don't let her talk about you that way." I can't wait to have you back.

emjay said...

Is he not the cutest little student you've ever seen!!!! Who's going to be the funniest, Mrs. Dodson or Mrs. Bingham? There's gonna be a bunch of lucky kids to have either of you as a teacher!