Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Your Song

Todd and I were laughing hysterically as we went through some pictures of Blake from this month. He has some of the best facial expressions! He brings us so much joy. I couldn't get part of Elton John's "Your Song" out of my head.
"How wonderful life is while you're in the world..." Trying to use mind control to get the bottle to his high chair.

He loves Jack and gets so excited anytime Jack is near him. I can't say the feeling is mutual for Jack, but he is so sweet enough to duck his head down far enough for Blake to pet the top of his head instead of grabbing his ears and nose. No, that's not a shock collar around Jack's neck... it's ummm... something that says "good boy" everytime we push it.Listen lady, we've gotta talk about this pureed food junk. Where's the steak?
You're serious about this?? (he can raise one eyebrow!)
Add Video Daddy's way of feeding Blake. I have to admit, it was probably better than him keeping Blake's clothes on. I found carrots in the most random places after this meal.
These are just from the first glance of silly photos. There are plenty more! I need to save some of them for later posts. Stay tuned for his FIRST CHRISTMAS!

5 comments:

The Robertson Family said...

the mind control picture cracks me up!!! I want a copy of it!!

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

so so adorable! he's such a little love, nancy and I can tell how happy he makes you :) enjoy baby's 1st christmas

emjay said...

I am laughing, giggling, teeheeing, and chuckling. Oh me, he is really the personality kid. Can't wait until he's old enough to hire Uncle Jamie to sue you!!!

Vinty Mom said...

He seriously is the BEST DRESSED KIDDO EVER! I mean no matter what holiday he has like 10 of the best outfits to wear for it! Poooor Baby Will is being put to shame! LOL! I love Blake so much, his smile makes me smile!!

The Binghams said...

Oh you are too sweet. Whit- your precious Will has darling clothes and gets homemade stuff from his Mommy. Blake will never understand the term homemade.