Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy

Blake is such a joy. We are having a great time with him. He is happy all the time... so we had to buy an outfit to tell everyone.

Some mornings I wake up to him laughing and talking away in his crib. He will turn himself sideways in his crib and put his feet up on the bumper. He kicks the button on the rain forest soother to turn on the music. I am able to get completely ready without him fussing. When I walk in the room to get him he smiles really big and starts cooing and laughing at me. It has really made me more of a morning person because he brightens my day before I even leave the house.

He is growing so fast! You can see his first two bottom teeth in this picture. He got his first one right after his baptism and his second one around a week later. He isn't even 5 months old yet! He is ready for some chicken fried steak.


I know I need to get a new background for my pics of Blake. Most of his photo opps are in the morning before he goes to the ECDC so it is easiest to have him right there. I will work on my photography skills!


He is also rolling all over the place.




Blake's first class, Rolling Over 101.

Daddy needed some tutoring.



3 comments:

CHA said...

what a cutie. hope i can meet this little guy soon!

emjay said...

He is just absolutely adorable!!!

Mrs. Butts said...

He has the best smile. He makes me happy everytime I see a picture of him smiling.