Monday, December 21, 2009

ChristWhit 2009

My friends and I had our annual Christmas/Whitney's birthday celebration. (aka ChristWhit)
Sadly, Todd couldn't make it this year because he was in San Antonio watching the Trinity Trojans win the State Championship. We had a wonderful time as always. Blake got to hang out with his new buddy, Will.
He also got to open his first Christmas present, ever! He did a really good job opening it. We weren't paying attention and he was already tearing into it. He had a sneak peek and was AMAZED at what he saw!
Thank you Aunt Sara and Uncle Jon for my awesome plate! Blake took awhile to warm up to Aunt Nanci. I can't imagine why!?! But after receiving her fabulous froggy lovie gift, he decided she was great!

Blake had to learn the hard way... don't be the first to fall asleep around this crew!
He got the last laugh as he sought his revenge. All was forgiven... and we had a fantastic time! Merry ChristWhit!!

3 comments:

Nanci said...

hahahaha....poor Blake had no idea what he was getting himself in to! I love it!

emjay said...

CPS will be interested in the decorations all over my baby! I don't care how CUTE it is. (And it is CUTE!!!!)

Vinty Mom said...

The wreath over the paci is seriously my favorite EVER!!! LOL poor Blakey!! So I think this post was Merry Chris without the Whit...POOOR WHIT TOOO...lol!