Sunday, December 6, 2009

Carrots!

In honor of Blake's 5 month birthday... we tried his first vegetable, CARROTS! We were prepared with video camera in hand for his first taste of real food. There was no point. No funny faces, no unapproving sounds. Apparently changing from rice cereal to vegetables doesn't matter. The kid loves food. He has food all over his face because he couldn't wait for next spoonful. He would grab his bib and try to eat it. After the carrots were all gone he tried to eat anything else he could grab. "Mmmm... a giant cookie.""If I only have one it's ok, right?""Have you guys tried the giant cookie? It's heavenly!"
"Wait, that wasn't a cookie??"

5 comments:

The Robertson Family said...

The cookies I have been eating since starting this diet taste JUST like that, Blake!!

too cute. love the smiley guy.

emjay said...

Baby Bing--you are too cute!

Mrs. Butts said...

I love it. I think he is wearing more than he ate.

SpecialK said...

Mmmmm, yummy carrots! Be careful, they stain.
I had so much fun with Mr. Blake Bingham at the Bell Craft Show! He was such a flirt - quite the ladies man already :)

The Binghams said...

Aunt Kathy! These are the things you should warn me about before I do them! Who knew that carrots stained? I ruined one of my favorite bibs. Sigh.