Monday, August 10, 2009

Tonight's gonna be a good night...

So we had a bad night last night. Blake acted like he was in college. He slept all day and then wanted to party all night. It was my goal to keep him up today to fix his schedule. I think my arms got a great workout from all the lifting and moving him around. I also sang to him a lot because I thought I would torture him as much as he tortured me. It just so happens that the song in my head was the Black Eyed Peas "Tonight's gonna be a good night". As I was singing it to him, he smiled! BIG toothless smiles! It was the greatest moment. My goal now is to catch it on camera so you can all see how precious he is when he is trying to make me not mad at him.

2 comments:

The Robertson Family said...

I can't wait to see the smile! Are you sure it wasn't gas? Because when I was in college and stayed out all night...um, well, nevermind....

Anonymous said...

Nancy - I love your blog! What a beautiful baby boy! Great pictures.