Sunday, November 1, 2009

Four Months and Halloween!

Blake had an eventful First Halloween.

He celebrated by wearing a different Halloween outfit to the ECDC every day for 2 weeks leading up to Halloween. I figured you didn't want pics of all 10 outfits, so here is one.
We went to the Jeremy's Friends Charity Event as a football family.
He was a little stinker for a family party and Trunk or Treat at Bear Creek.

Of course we had to carry on the air freshener tradition.

Blake also just had his four month checkup. He is 27.5 inches and 17.4 pounds! His head and height are off the charts and his weight is in the 90th percentile. He is growing and learning so fast! At 3 months he started rolling over from his back to his stomach and then began pushing himself up on his arms.

We tried rice cereal. We will keep trying.

2 comments:

The Robertson Family said...

Um. I would like to see all 10 outfits, thank you very much.

These pics are adorable!! And is it bad that my favorite is the rice cereal pic?? Maybe because it reminds me of Tate every night around 8 p.m.

Mrs. Butts said...

I can't pick just one. I like them all. He is smiling in every picture.