Monday, November 1, 2010

Slacker Mom

Hi. My name is Nancy and I'm failing as a Mom.

Not only am I not keeping up with the blog, I blew off a Halloween costume this year. I had every intention to make something. I bought everything I needed for a precious Bamm Bamm outfit and it is all still sitting in the bag on the kitchen table. Instead, I took the slacker way out and used the costume that he made at daycare for their costume parade.
Blake was an M&M.
Which was super cute when they were all together... But it just didn't have the same effect when he was by himself.
Or when he was with his super cute spidey-cousin, Tate.

Yup. There goes my shot at the Mother of the Year award. Maybe next year.

6 comments:

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

LOL, too cute. Hey, we all try right? We were a last minute attempt this year as well. Thankfully there's always next year and the year after that :)

The Robertson Family said...

I think the M&M costume is cuuuute!! Especially the big group of M&Ms...adorable. Mom always made our costumes growing up and all I ever wanted was a store-bought plastic costume.

SMarshall said...

I could "eat him up" in that M&M costume! Blake would look cute in anything! He doesn't need a store bought costumes to highlight his beauty. Can you use the word "beauty" when referencing a boy? I still vote for you as mother of the year!! Don't tell Patti.

Anonymous said...

I still think it's cute without the other M&Ms. But, thats okay, you can make it up by being our homeroom mom. Haha SUCKA!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.