Tuesday, February 10, 2009

20 Weeks

I can't believe I am already halfway there! 20 weeks came very quickly. I haven't started working on the nursery. I don't even know which room it will be in! I keep looking for ideas, but nothing is set in stone yet. Jenny and I searched for fabric on Saturday and found some great ideas! The only problem is that we talked ourselves out of them on the drive home from Dallas. Too many decisions!

Also- Baby Center said that the baby is able to hear us now. I really need to find more intelligent things to talk about than American Idol. I also should probably quit listening to KISS FM. Dang.

4 comments:

The Robertson Family said...

Yes, you should stop listening to Kiss FM for your baby's sake and your own. It's proven that you lose a few IQ points every time you listen. Unless Kelly Raspberry is being especially funny. Then it's OK. I wish she would be my friend. I know we could be best friends. Why won't she return all of my calls and emails?

Big Guy said...

It might be a good idea for Todd to take a vow of silence for the next 4 months? :)

The Robertson Family said...

I think you need to post pictures of the baby room. Or SOMETHING. This blog needs updating.

The Binghams said...

I had forgot I had this blog until I got the email saying I had a comment! Totally random, but Jen, look at the background of my blog page! It is like I knew where I was headed all along...